oto-bg.org declares its strict commitment to the inviolability of personal data. Below are our practices for collecting, processing and disseminating information about this website: https://oto-bg.org
oto-bg.org respects the privacy of your personal data and is committed to protecting it by complying with this policy.
This policy describes the type of information we may collect from you, or which you may provide to us when you visit the website https://oto-bg.org, and our practices for collecting, processing, storing, protecting and disclosing this information. Please read the policy carefully to understand our rules and practices regarding your information and how we treat it. If you do not agree with our rules and practices, you have the choice not to use our website.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
• On this website
• By email, text and other emails between you and this website.
• From your application form
• When you see our ads and use our applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or ads include links to this policy.
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data are defined as:
“Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (” data subject “); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by indicating an identifier such as name, PIN, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to that individual ‘s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity “.
“Usage Information” or “Usage Data” is information about a person’s online activity that does not in itself identify the individual, such as the type of browser, operating system, most viewed and visited pages and links on our website, entry and exit points, the number of form completions, time spent on pages, the most popular keywords used off-site to lead customers to our website, information collected through cookies, and other device events, such as system activity, crashes and hardware settings.
In general, we do not consider “Usage Data” as personal data, as “Usage Data” do not usually identify a person per se. Personal data and “Usage data” may be linked together. The different types of “Usage Data” can also be linked together and, once linked, can identify a specific person. Also, some “Usage Data” may be personal data in accordance with applicable law.
We collect information from you when:
You use our website: We collect personal information and “Usage Data” from you when you request some of the services, contact us for assistance or information, otherwise provide your personal information, or request other services. We collect the information and content you send us when you enter your information in the form on our website (containing name, email and contact phone number and free text on your part), request additional information about a service / projects, and when entering comments, or you are sending a complaint.
Usage data: We also automatically collect usage data when you use the website. Each time you use the website or services, we use location information from your mobile device or browser to tailor the services and usage of our website to your location.
The information we collect through automated data collection technologies.
While browsing and using our website, we may use automated data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, searches and trends, including:
• Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and resources that you access and use on the website.
• Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address
How your information is used
We use the Personal Information we collect to operate, improve and personalize the Website and services, including providing customer service, personalizing our marketing, and detecting, preventing and mitigating fraudulent or illegal activities. You agree that we may use your personal information as follows:
to provide you with our services;
• fulfill any other purpose for which you have provided it;
to operate, improve and personalize the services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized use when working with us;
• for customer service, security, detection of fraud or illegal activities or for the creation of archives and backups in connection with the provision of the Services;
• to communicate with you, by e-mail, telephone or otherwise, as you have agreed to inform us about our products, services, events, etc.
• better understand how users access the website and services in order to improve the website and services and respond to user preferences, including
personalized language and location, personalized help and instructions, or providing other answers about users’ use of the services;
• to help us develop our new services and improve existing ones;
• evaluate the effectiveness and improve the advertising and other marketing and promotional activities of or in connection with the Services.
• for any other purpose with your consent.
Legal basis for processing personal data
As a controller of personal data in the EU, the processing of your personal information by oto-bg.org will be legitimized as follows:
• Whenever we require your consent to the processing of your personal information, such processing will be justified in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). This article in the GDPR describes when processing can be done legally. Consent as a legal basis for processing personal data is applied whenever there is no other than those specified in Art. 6 grounds.
• If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and oto-bg.org or for taking pre-contractual steps at your request, this processing will be based on the GDPR Article 6 (1) (b). If this data is not processed, oto-bg.org will not be able to fulfill the contract with you.
• Where processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your information on the basis of the GDPR Article 6 (1) (c), such as compliance with labor law, etc ..
• Where the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of oto-bg.org, this processing will be carried out in accordance with the GDPR Article 6 (1) (f), for example to detect fraud, introduce video surveillance for security purposes, etc. .
Disclosure of information
We may disclose aggregate information about our users and information that does not identify individual data subjects without restriction.
• To our affiliated companies within the EU – as free movement under conditions of legitimate interest.
• For contractors, service providers and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it.
• To achieve the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
For legal purposes: We may also share information we collect from users if necessary to enforce our rights, protect the rights, property or safety of others, or, if necessary, maintain external audit, compliance functions. with legal requirements and corporate governance in cases where the legitimate interest takes precedence over the interests of individual data subjects. We will disclose personal information that we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation binding a data protection committee ordinance, legal process, government request, or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share Personal Information, when necessary, to seek redress or limit damages that may occur.
Where we store your personal data
Rights of data subjects
If you wish to exercise your rights regarding the processing of your personal data by oto-bg.org, please contact us via: email@example.com.
You can also request information through our portal about: the purpose of processing; the categories of relevant personal data; who other than oto-bg.org may have received the data from oto-bg.org; what is the source of the information (if you have not provided it directly to oto-bg.org); to
where personal data is stored and how long it will be stored. You have the right to correct (correct) the record of your personal data maintained by oto-bg.org, if this is incorrect. Except with certain exceptions, you can ask oto-bg.org to delete your personal data or stop processing it. You can also ask oto-bg.org to supplement or update your personal data, to transform it into anonymous formats, to block all data that is done in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment under any legitimate reasons. You can withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data or further processing of personal data from oto-bg.org at any time. You may also request oto-bg.org to discontinue the use of your data for direct marketing purposes if you have given such consent. When technically feasible, oto-bg.org – upon request – will provide your personal data or pass it directly to another administrator. You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and standard format.
You have the right to file a complaint to the CPDP if you have concerns about the way oto-bg.org processes your personal data.
For the exercise of your rights as a subject of personal data in oto-bg.org, you can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon your request for access to the personal data processed by us, oto-bg.org will take all necessary actions to provide you with the appropriate information about the processing free of charge. In the event that the request is unfounded or excessively specific due to its recurrence, oto-bg.org may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing information or communication, or taking action on the request, as well as refuse to act on the request.
oto-bg.org is obliged to confirm your identity before providing information related to the processing of your personal data.
Deletion of personal data
Deletion of personal data is carried out in accordance with the legal requirements defined, for example, in the Electronic Communications Act for storage and provision of information for the purposes of detection and investigation of crimes, obligations under the Accounting Act for storage and processing of accounting data, expiration for the obligations and contracts, as well as in other procedural laws, limitation periods for filing claims, obligations for providing information to the court, competent state bodies, etc. or according to internal rules accepted in the organization for the separate categories of personal data. Your data can also be anonymized. Anonymization is an alternative to deleting data. Upon anonymization, all personally identifiable items that allow your identification are permanently deleted. There is no legal obligation for anonymized data to be deleted, as they do not constitute personal data.
If you have further questions about this privacy notice, please contact us at: email@example.com
For questions related to personal data protection, you can contact the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP)